About Northland & Companies
When every second counts, you can count on Northland.
Since 1982, Northland has been and continues to be one of the most trusted names for voice and video recording solutions. Northland is dedicated to supporting our clients’ mission-critical communication initiatives and putting them in control of their voice and video recording needs.
Northland's family of companies
Northland's family of companies is made up of four technology and service-oriented companies bringing world-class solutions to businesses and government agencies across the United States.
Providing mission-critical recording technology
Our core business is improving communications, enabling people to work together more efficiently, and keeping people and company systems secure.
Northland & Companies is a recognized and leading provider of a full suite of mission-critical recording and security solutions. We are committed to delivering innovative solutions that help our clients enhance and future-proof their critical voice and video recording systems and operations.
Our design, planning, implementation, training, and product management expertise spans all aspects of mission-critical recording technology. We provide both IT and voice and video recording technologies which help courts and public safety agencies perform a variety of essential tasks, including:
· 911 PSAP Recording
· Call Center Recording
· In-Car & Body Worn Cameras
· Dictation Systems
· Smartphone Recording & Evidence Management
· Video Interview Room Recording
· Video Surveillance
· Network Hardening & Zero-Trust
Innovative solutions to meet your needs
Northland’s ability to support multiple brands and offerings and vendor-neutral approach to projects enables clients to select best-of-breed solutions that meet their unique needs. Northland clients can expect:
· Innovative solutions to complex problems facing public safety, legal, healthcare, and other industries
· End-to-end support to meet project goals, timelines, and budgets
· Expert training – we make sure your team is properly trained
· Expertise in technologies and applications to support clients’ unique needs
· Effective, interoperable systems that support and improve mission-critical communications
· 24x7 CJIS-certified support and management
Our reputation & strengths
Our reputation is built around providing service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365-days a year for mission-critical applications, and our strength lies in our consultative approach, deep technical expertise, team of professionals, and extensive strategic partnerships. This enables us to deliver and support the advanced technology solutions that become the foundation of our business. Our ability to offer custom solutions, along with service and support, is what has continued to help us grow since 1982.