Winscribe Digital Dictation
A world-renowned voice and data management system that enables efﬁcient dictation and speech-enabled documentation processes.
Powerful, Flexible & Cost-Effective
- A powerful and flexible centralized dictation workﬂow system that can be used with an existing transcription system, word processing software, or other document management solution.
- To support users generating signiﬁcant volume of traditional dictation/transcription, as well as users adopting speech recognition with delegated editing.
- Replacement of an aging voice system with a cost-effective next-generation solution.
- Intelligent workﬂow removes manual processes to distribute dictation and transcription work most efﬁciently according to your organization’s requirements
- Flexible acquisition options: on premise licensing or cloud-based subscription, scalable from group practices to large hospitals.
- Mobile speech productivity with the freedom to capture and deliver dictation immediately using iPhones, iPads, Windows smartphones, BlackBerry smartphones, and Android smartphones and tablets
- Integration with EHR systems and third-party applications via HL7, XML or Web Services.
- Real-time monitoring and reporting to analyze usage, productivity, and efficiency metrics.
Digital Dictation – Driving Productivity through Technology
The urgency to streamline clinical documentation has never been greater. Actively managing dictation and transcription is a must to speed report completion, capture timely information for medical action and analytics, and reduce unnecessary costs. Winscribe’s high-efﬁciency workﬂow is summarized in the diagram below.
Easy to Use or Administer System
Transcription routing can be established by job priority, target time, personal queue, and/or shared queue
Centrally manage and control user roles, preferences and system access.
Further Information & Resources
Get all the information you need. Our info center offers you valuable information regarding Winscribe’s software solutions. Choose from a variety of product literature, case studies, customer testimonials and product demonstration videos.